Buy with confidence

Export Licencing

Following your successful bid on the ex-military vehicle, and as shown in our catalogue notice, all ex-military and dual use vehicles and equipment require an export licence if shipped from the U.K.

You now need to instruct a recognised U.K. shipping agent, they will be able to apply for the licence on your behalf, notify U.K. Revenue and Customs, and advise you on U.K. VAT.

Please note some military equipment is subject to US Regulations, these items are listed (where there are any) on an attached declaration for a lot.

You must sign and return this declaration to Brightwells in order for us to issue an invoice to you. Note this sale is not conditional upon the issuing of an export licence.



If you don’t already have your own shipping agent, there are many who will be able to assist you with exporting. Set out below are the contact details of some agents who will be able to act for you.


NMT Shipping

Craig Jennings

+44 (0) 7795999596


RV Agriship

Gordon Rea

+44 (0) 7903550363

+44 (0) 1978660681



Enterprise House, Stansted Airport, Essex CM24 1QW, England

Tel + 44 (0) 1279 681460 Fax + 44 (0) 1279 681466

Img 1790 (1)